Today I spoke to Yus about his Maakl Mutual investment. I suggested locking some of the profits. After explaining the process he agreed and allowed me to proceed. Its important to work with the client. As an advisor, we have to meet his needs and objectives. Market is upredictable so monthly switching is better to cost average the fund price.
The contractor came today to send some of the tools. They will start some of the work this week and definitely by Monday I have to move out from my home. Estimated cost to rebuild to be about RM120K. I had to reduce the work due to limited budget. Just get the necessary maintenance or upgrade done. I really don't want to put too much money on the house. There are still a lot of things that I have to consider - my daughter education, my husband illness and of course living expenses.
Managed to do a few things like go to bank rakyat, maybank, medivita pharmacy and giant. While I was at Giant, my daughter called and I did not hear her call. Kesian dia. Miss her so much. I just hope things are ok with her. She said that she is having a very busy week at school. She is sitting for her PMR exam this year. I pray that God will take care of her and look after her. I miss my little angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment