Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BReaKiNG MY FeaR

Today is the first time I drove to D&D Damansara on my own. I did miss the junction which I was supposed to take. Luckily I managed to find my way to another alternative road via TTDI kerinchi Link. I got there on time and parked at D&D reserved parking space.

I did quite a number of things as well - go to Seremban Parade to pay Jaja insurance, change the green scarf with slightly bigger white scarf, banked in Lailas & Fakrul cheque, buy aNion pads and pickup the letter from the post office.

What I was afraid of came true. The letter I received was a letter from the lawyers office. My cousin abang AH did not pay his study loan of 24K from Yayasan N9. Gosh I think that loan was taken in the 80s or early 90s. I have to meet up with him tomorrow to resolve the matter. Why for someone like him does not want to pay his study loan? I really don't understand.

No comments: