Well its early morning and I am unable to sleep. Thats why I am writing on this website. I have several things that I have planned for the day:
1) Go to the banks - Affinbank, AmBank and Alliance Bank to pay my car loan and credit cards bills
2) Go to Port Dickson to attend a relative wedding then
3) Come back to Seremban to attend another wedding
4) Make time to attend the Haj course by Ustaz Halim
5) Go to my cousins house before Maghrib to attend a 'kenduri'/gathering
Well first I have to get some sleep. I am drinking milk to increase my sleepiness. Wonder if it really works? My body is really tired but my brain is processing. Been wanting to write a book. Ideas keep running around my head but I have not put the words down. I really should. Lets see what happens in the morning. Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment